Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Are you kidding me?

Brown Butter Brown Sugar cookies....that is all....'nuf said



Ok...I guess I'll say a little more....

I first had these about 13 years ago at a friends house. The other night Sharon said she wanted something with a cup of tea and guess what came to mind? Yup, you guessed it...Brown Butter Brown Sugar cookies. Why? Why after 13 years did you have to rear your ugly but oh so yummy BBBS head?

So I succumbed to the temptation and made a batch. Should I have fallen to this delectable taunter of taste? No...I am weak when it comes to them.

Once you taste these cookies you too will be a big fan. Here's the recipe if you dare try them.



So I am giving you fair warning. These are highly addictive. If you choose to accept this mission...after you make a batch, burn the recipe (no don't do that I don't want to be blamed for your kitchen fire).
Just put the recipe at the back of your recipe box or file or wherever it is you keep them. And don't go back and look for it. Don't answer their taunt when they whisper your name the next time you want to make some cookies. They will call out to you. Resist...stand strong my friends.

And above all, DON'T BLAME ME!

Until next time, I'll be in the kitchen (trying to resist making these cookies again for another 13 years!)

No comments:

Post a Comment