Monday, February 13, 2012

Quick and Easy

Hey Everyone,
I don't know about you but I love to make food that is quick and easy (hence the title of this blog...)
This is a recipe for a meal if you are in a hurry or don't feel like spending an hour in the kitchen making dinner.
I love Tuna melts and when I go out and see it on the menu I love to give it a try. Some are not too bad but some fall a bit short.
This is my version of it, kicked up a bit with some Tobasco sauce.


Sometimes I serve it with some baked beans on the side. You could easily add your own vegetable of choice with it or a nice salad.



 I guarantee you it is quick, easy and tasty. Give it a try and let me know what you think of it.

Comments are always welcome. You can like me on Facebook and you can subscribe to this blog so that when I post you get an e-mail alerting you to some new and tasty awesomeness.

I'd love to hear from you and please tell your friends about this site.

Until my next post, I'll be in the kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what's cookin' next! Looks yummmmmmy! ;D!

    ReplyDelete